E-SPHERES® Hollow Ceramic Microspheres (HCM) – Advanced functional additive and reinforcing filler, having a spherical hollow structure and inert mineral composition; its main characteristics are:
- Functional low density
- High compressive strength
- Thermal resistance and insulation
- Chemically inert and neutral pH
- Non dangerous goods status
- Geometry and low absorption
- Unique white colour (for hollow ceramic microspheres)
Digital picture shows the pearly appearance, spherical structure and white colour of the E-SPHERES® SL Series.
E-SPHERES® Hollow Ceramic Microspheres (HCM) are available in two product variants
A world of possibilities
E-SPHERES® are an incredibly versatile additive, which also add value and improve performance of engineered materials and products.
Contact us for more information about how E-SPHERES® could enhance your technologies.